4/9/15

Basic Blues


Yesterday we had a little outing with the nephews and I used the chance to take some pictures of these two shirts that I made a few weeks ago. Very basic and nothing too interesting, but I am showing it anyways :). For both, I got the pattern copying the shape from a couple of RTW shirts that I already had. When you copy something that already fits, the success is guaranteed. I did try to do something different for the neck bindings, just to add something to the otherwise super plain shirts.

Ayer fuimos de excursión con los sobrinos y aproveché para sacar algunas fotos de esta camiseta y sudadera que hice hace unas semanas. Son súper básicas y nada interesantes, pero os las voy a mostrar igualmente :). Para ambas, creé el patrón a partir de camisetas compradas que ya tenía. Cuando copias algo que ya sabes que te queda bien, el éxito está asegurado. Intenté hacer algo diferente en el escote... para que tuvieran algún detalle y no se vieran tan sosas. Ambas telas son de Barcelona, de una tienda al lado de Ribes y Casals, pero no recuerdo como se llama :-S.










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comentaris: